Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Marc Jacobs Is Big Pimpin' in America

Seriously, when I was going through the recent shows I saw this and I my brain just sort of screeched in mid-air. Its like on the other side of Mad Hatter's looking glass was an early 1980's Brooklyn, or Harlem, or... downtown Atlanta. Mix it up with the 1880's and you get.. this. What is this, I don't even?

Excuse me, have you seen my gold chain?

Someone used this poor girl for dart practice.
My husband calls this "Fetish on the Prairie, for a price".
She stole the safety pin out of a giant's diaper bag.

I dunno why I think Marc Jacobs is not suppose to be so off the wall. I'm personally excited to see what Ralph Lauren and Oscar de la Renta have to offer. AND Donna Karan's line was yummy. Give me black and red! I love black and red together.

Not much sewing going on with me right now. I've been doing a lot of planning and my husband is taking me to cabin up in the mountains for a mini getaway. I'm gonna attempt to make little lounge wear, we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment